Disclaimer: Shoply’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
If you are using our website to:
- access information relevant to our company and services
- access information relevant to our partners and clients
- read case studies relevant to our services
- access Client Area (my-account)
- contact us for any matter via our contact form or find information on how to contact us by other means (email, phone and mail)
- subscribe to our newsletter
- find information on how to connect with us on social media (facebook, linkedin and instagram)
Types of Data We Collect
Data we require when you use our contact form
When you contact us for any matter, such as inquiries with regards to our services, via our contact form (shoply.pro/contact-us), we collect your name (first name and/or last name), your email address, your phone number, your website address (optional) and your budget (optional). We need these data in order to address your inquiries. We will also collect any other data you include in your message and which is necessary for addressing your inquiries.
Your email and telephone number
When you contact us for any matter via email, we collect your email in order to address your inquiry. Similarly, when you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your email in order to send you our newsletter. In addition, if you contact us for any matter via telephone, we will collect your telephone number in order to address your inquiry. Moreover, we collect your designated email in order to provide you access to the “Client Area” of our website.
Data relevant to your identity online and your location
Your IP address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types, time zone setting, geolocation information about where you might be and your operating system type and version.
Data relevant to your use of our website
Your URL clickstreams (the path you take through our site), locations and/or services viewed, page response times, cookie preferences, download errors, how long you stay on our pages, what you do on those pages, how often, and other actions. Also when you access our client Area, we receive, no other data other than the fact that you have accessed your account and your activity (for example which documents you have downloaded).
Special categories of data and children’s data
We don’t collect any data about you revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning sex life or sexual orientation, except when we have your explicit consent, or when we have to comply with the law. We offer services directed to and intended for use only by those who are 18 years of age or over. We do not target shoply.pro at children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from any person under 16 years of age.
Our Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Data
In order to collect and/or use your personal data we have at least one of the following legal bases:
- You have given us clear and explicit consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes. If you have previously given consent to processing your data, you can withdraw such consent at any time. You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal basis for processing your information, then we will stop processing your personal data. If we do have another legal basis for processing your information, then we may continue to do so, subject to your legal rights.
- Processing your data is necessary for a contract you have with us (for the provision of our services or otherwise), or because providing such data is necessary to take specific steps before entering into that contract (e.g. when you make an inquiry through our contact form with regards to our services).
- Legitimate interests. Processing your data is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided those interests are not outweighed by your legal rights and interests. Such legitimate interests are:
- providing, developing and improving our services
- determining whether marketing campaigns are effective
- improving data security and secure access to the Client Area part of our website
- gaining insights from your behaviour on our website on our services and your preferences
- exercise a legal claim, or defend against one
In each case, these legitimate interests are only valid if they are not outweighed by your legal rights and interests.
- Legal obligation. Processing of your data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. providing you with an invoice).
Any personal data collected by us is intended to be used exclusively for the provision of our services and for the dispatch to you by email of marketing material relating to our company and services. Such processing is performed in accordance with the relevant Greek and EU law.
Why do we collect your personal data and how do we use them?
We use your personal data for the following reasons:
- Answering your inquiries (legal bases: contract, consent and legitimate interest). Managing your inquiries with regards to our services, especially when you give us information such as your website, budget etc through our contact form. Managing your general or press inquiries, hosting and back-end infrastructure.
- Marketing purposes, promotional emails and newsletter (legal bases: consent – prior relationship). Shoply may send promotional emails and newsletters containing information about our services and news and information about our company. We will only send you such informational and promotional emails if one of two conditions applies:
- You are an existing customer and we believe you might be interested in receiving information about our services (prior customer relationship according to article 11 par 3 of Law 3471/2006).
- You have subscribed to our newsletter (consent).
You can always elect not to receive such promotional content or unsubscribe from our newsletter by following the dedicated link at the end of each promotional email or newsletter and the procedure described therein or by emailing us your request at email@example.com.
- Other marketing communication via telephone: (legal basis: consent). If you have suggested that you prefer to be contacted by telephone and have provided us your consent to contact you for occasional marketing communications we may contact you via telephone for such purposes.
- Customer support (legal basis: contract and legitimate interest). Notifying you of any changes to or any problems with our services, solving issues via email or phone support including any bug fixing.
- Improving our services (legal basis: legitimate interest- consent). Testing features, managing landing pages, heat mapping our site, traffic optimization and data analysis and research. When such processing takes place via cookies or similar technologies, we will require your consent.
How We Protect Your Data
The website shoply.pro is operated according to applicable EU and Greek legislation and it stores your personal data with safety. We have physical and electronic procedures (technical and organisational measures) to secure and protect the information we collect and process. However, please keep in mind that no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us without delay by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to access information we hold about you. You can contact us and we shall inform you about:
- the categories of data we’re processing
- the purposes of data processing
- the categories of third parties to whom the data may be disclosed
- how long the data will be stored (or the criteria used to determine that period)
- other rights you have regarding our use of your data
We can also send you a copy of these information, if you wish.
- You have the right to ask us to correct personal data about you if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- You can object to us using your data for profiling you or making automated decisions about you. Please note that exercising this right does not equal to an obligation on our behalf to not show advertisements at all.
- You have the right to ask us to directly transfer your data to another service, as long as it is technically feasible or to provide you a copy in a common machine-readable format.
Please note that if such data also contain personal data about another person, we may not choose to include such data in our deliverables.
- You have the right to be ‘forgotten’.
All you have to do is ask and we will delete your data unless we have another legal reason to hold your personal data (such as a legal claim or a regulatory requirement).
- You can ask us not to use your data for direct marketing purposes.
- You can file a complaint regarding our use of your data to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
Please tell us first and we would be happy to address your concerns. If you insist on contacting the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, you can find out how to reach them and exercise your rights at their website (www.dpa.gr) You can exercise all the aforementioned rights (with the exception of 7) by emailing us at email@example.com. We shall address your request within 30 days of its receival, unless it is too complicated or we are dealing simultaneously with too many such requests. In the latter case it may take us up to two additional months to address your request, but we will let you know so within 30 days of reception of your initial request.
Location of Processing and Storage of Data
Third Parties and Sharing Your Information
As with most websites, we often have to rely on the services of third parties in order to be able to keep shoply.pro up and running, to provide our website’s services and in order to be able to perform all its functions already explained above. These third parties help us analyse the performance of our website, gain valuable insights, improve our marketing practices, make it easier for you to share our content or find us on social media, etc. To that extent, sometimes it is necessary for us to share your data with them in order to get these services to work well. Bellow you can find our main third-party service providers with which we may be sharing your personal information.
ContactPigeon – GREECE
We use ContactPigeon for our marketing communications with you. You can find more about using ContactPigeon here: https://pages.contactpigeon.com/terms-of-use You can learn more about the manner in which they shall process personal data, and what data they collect or we share with them, here: https://pages.contactpigeon.com/privacy-policy
Cookiebot – DENMARK
Facebook – IRELAND
Google (Analytics, Marketing Platform, Cloud Platform, Gmail, reCAPTCHA, Suite, access to client Area) – IRELAND
Instagram – IRELAND
Linkedin – IRELAND
Your information and countries outside the EU or the EEA